Indoors/Outdoors?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Caryll on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Where does your pooch live?
avatar
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 6933
Reputation : 167
Join date : 2014-01-08
Location : East Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by ella on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:30 pm

indoors! in our bed!

_________________
Natural Bullies - natural handcrafted products for people and pets

Harvey - staffy
Chance - american bulldog (rescue)
avatar
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance
Posts : 2383
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 28
Location : sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Caryll on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Yes, Dempsey's indoors as well - not in our bed, though!

_________________
The best dog is the one you take home with you.

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither;
deep roots are not reached by the frost - Tolkein
.
avatar
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 6933
Reputation : 167
Join date : 2014-01-08
Location : East Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Eleanor on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:53 pm

I used to let Demps on my bed, but not anymore. He learned how to unlock my door and push his way in when I wasn't there, so I've had to ban him from my bedroom again. tongue
avatar
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 10088
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Dave on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Inside and anywhere they want to apart from mummy's couch when mummy isn't there
avatar
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy
Posts : 955
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 49
Location : Staffordshire UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Dave on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:48 pm

ECdogs wrote:I used to let Demps on my bed, but not anymore. He learned how to unlock my door and push his way in when I wasn't there, so I've had to ban him from my bedroom again. tongue

Did he do anything wrong though ?? ( omg he didn't eat your knickers did he lol ) or are you just playing boss
avatar
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy
Posts : 955
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 49
Location : Staffordshire UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Eleanor on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Actually, it's possible that he did eat my knickers. Not quite sure, but he vomited up some knickers a while ago - could have been mine or mum's. tongue But he chews things, so I'd sooner he wasn't in there by himself in case he gets hurt.
avatar
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 10088
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by LyndaW on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Kuchar is allowed everywhere in the house except the downstairs loo because he will rip up the loo roll! He is spoilt rotten and sleeps on and in my bed as he likes.
avatar
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar
Posts : 4025
Reputation : 96
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 68
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Dave on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:34 pm

ECdogs wrote:Actually, it's possible that he did eat my knickers. Not quite sure, but he vomited up some knickers a while ago - could have been mine or mum's. :PBut he chews things, so I'd sooner he wasn't in there by himself in case he gets hurt.

I do remember seeing a post somewhere about Dempster throwing up some knickers thats why I posted it lol
avatar
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy
Posts : 955
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 49
Location : Staffordshire UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Dave on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:35 pm

LyndaW wrote:Kuchar is allowed everywhere in the house except the downstairs loo because he will rip up the loo roll!  He is spoilt rotten and sleeps on and in my bed as he likes.  

Tommy is a toilet roll shredder too lol
avatar
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy
Posts : 955
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 49
Location : Staffordshire UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by LyndaW on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Drives me mad! I have to put the loo roll on a high shelf in the bathroom or he'd have that too. He must think loo rolls grow on trees  wink 
avatar
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar
Posts : 4025
Reputation : 96
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 68
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Eleanor on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

LyndaW wrote:Kuchar is allowed everywhere in the house except the downstairs loo because he will rip up the loo roll!  He is spoilt rotten and sleeps on and in my bed as he likes.  

 laughing He doesn't need to use it, so apparently nor do you!

Dave wrote:

I do remember seeing a post somewhere about Dempster throwing up some knickers thats why I posted it lol

 giggle He's a charming dog, isn't he?

LyndaW wrote:Drives me mad!  I have to put the loo roll on a high shelf in the bathroom or he'd have that too.  He must think loo rolls grow on trees  wink 

 laughing 
avatar
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 10088
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Lynne on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Indoors for billy xx

Never let him out of my sight xx
avatar
Lynne

Posts : 746
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2014-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Carly on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:44 am

Ok so I've got a bit of a dilemma. Yesterday I got offered the job I've been after, an apprentice pre school assistant. My new working hours will be 9:30-5.30 but hubby will be home by 4pm. One of my dogs is crated when we are out and the other is restricted to the kitchen. Kaos is crated purely as he's still a danger to himself if he's not lol. Would it be acceptable to leave them for that time everyday with me popping back at lunchtime or do u think it would be better to look into getting proper outdoor kennels with heating etc and run? X

Carly

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Caryll on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 am

If the crate is big enough then he should be ok as long as he's given a chance to wear himself out when you come home at lunch time!

_________________
The best dog is the one you take home with you.

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither;
deep roots are not reached by the frost - Tolkein
.
avatar
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 6933
Reputation : 167
Join date : 2014-01-08
Location : East Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Eleanor on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

If you come home at lunch times, it should be okay. happy This will allow them to relieve their bladders and spend some energy until you finish work.
avatar
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 10088
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Hayley on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Outdoors, not by choice.
avatar
Hayley

Posts : 1194
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Caryll on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Hayley wrote:Outdoors, not by choice.

Maybe, but at least Lexi is comfortable, dry & warm.

_________________
The best dog is the one you take home with you.

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither;
deep roots are not reached by the frost - Tolkein
.
avatar
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 6933
Reputation : 167
Join date : 2014-01-08
Location : East Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Hayley on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Caryll wrote:
Hayley wrote:Outdoors, not by choice.

Maybe, but at least Lexi is comfortable, dry & warm.

Thank you for that. I always feel terrible that she does. I wish i had a full time job so i could afford a house for us. Anytime i pass a house i like i tell dad that it would be nice for "me and ma girl" lol so any time he sees a house he thinks i would like he says it would be good for me and the dog. I have my eyes on a house, just need the owner to put it up for free rent tongue !! (its empty atm)


Last edited by Hayley on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hayley

Posts : 1194
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Caryll on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Keep on at em!! thumbs up 

_________________
The best dog is the one you take home with you.

All that is gold does not glitter;
not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither;
deep roots are not reached by the frost - Tolkein
.
avatar
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 6933
Reputation : 167
Join date : 2014-01-08
Location : East Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Eleanor on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Yeah, Lexi's well cared for. happy Try not to feel too bad about it - it isn't like you dump her outside and leave her 24/7!
avatar
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey
Posts : 10088
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2014-01-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by tracyp on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 am

LyndaW wrote:Drives me mad!  I have to put the loo roll on a high shelf in the bathroom or he'd have that too.  He must think loo rolls grow on trees  wink 

I just found this post.... rolling on floor 
avatar
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson
Posts : 2783
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 46
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by tracyp on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 am

Dave wrote:
ECdogs wrote:Actually, it's possible that he did eat my knickers. Not quite sure, but he vomited up some knickers a while ago - could have been mine or mum's. :PBut he chews things, so I'd sooner he wasn't in there by himself in case he gets hurt.

I do remember seeing a post somewhere about Dempster throwing up some knickers thats why I posted it lol

Dempsey!!!! sick 
avatar
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson
Posts : 2783
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 46
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by tracyp on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 am

Hayley wrote:
Caryll wrote:
Hayley wrote:Outdoors, not by choice.

Maybe, but at least Lexi is comfortable, dry & warm.

Thank you for that. I always feel terrible that she does. I wish i had a full time job so i could afford a house for us. Anytime i pass a house i like i tell dad that it would be nice for "me and ma girl" lol so any time he sees a house he thinks i would like he says it would be good for me and the dog. I have my eyes on a house, just need the owner to put it up for free rent tongue !! (its empty atm)

Dont feel terrible!  shocked  bet  Lexi has a nice warm bed to jump into. My sisters dogs rarely (if ever) see the inside of the house & maggie is the happiest, friendliest, smiliest dog I think ive ever met!
Taint about where they sleep. Its about feeling safe & loved. hug 
avatar
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson
Posts : 2783
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 46
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Shisa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 am

tracyp wrote:Dont feel terrible!  shocked  bet  Lexi has a nice warm bed to jump into. My sisters dogs rarely (if ever) see the inside of the house & maggie is the happiest, friendliest, smiliest dog I think ive ever met!
Taint about where they sleep. Its about feeling safe & loved. hug 

That's the truth.

My lot are indoors with access to the outdoors when I'm home. When I'm at work they're kept inside and separated.
avatar
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy
Posts : 2936
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2014-04-07
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indoors/Outdoors?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum