All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid things people have said thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stupid things people have said thread - Page 2 Empty Stupid things people have said thread

Post by Wendy Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not long after I got Buster, one of the staff at work was going to the shops to buy some bread. I asked her to buy me a dog treat of some sort while she was there, she seemed quite anxious about it. When she returned she showed me the treat and asked if it was the right one and I glanced at it and said 'Yeah, yeah'.

She exhaled in a 'phew' and said she was so glad it was the right one and that it had been on special offer 'buy one get one free' but she had only taken one and left the free one behind because she didn't know if it was the correct one or not!
Wendy
Wendy

Names of Dogs : Buster and Gus

Back to top Go down

Stupid things people have said thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid things people have said thread

Post by LyndaW Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Wow, he said a horrible thing and then contributed towards the surgery?

Just goes to show that there is a streak of niceness in the nastiest person
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Stupid things people have said thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid things people have said thread

Post by Caryll Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 pm

At least he realised how insensitive his remarks were!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 am

I gave him a proper talking to but I thanked him nicely for his donations. People don't think about what they say and we don't all think or believe alike, so what you take as norm may offend someone else greatly.

Back on topic:

We had loads of rain yesterday and the day before and we were a bit miffed as there was a big meteor shower predicted. Friend of my mum says (after she moans we can't see because of the rain): Look through the window. You won't get wet then  rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:24 am

laughing 
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2