All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

+5
tracyp
Dave
LyndaW
Caryll
Eleanor
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members Empty For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

Lisa (showing as 'guest' on her posts) did join yesterday and have a chat with us. She has since chosen to delete her account, as she received a lot of abuse and threats from the admin of another forum she was on and wants to take a break from forums for a while.

Just posting this so that there's no confusion. She didn't delete her account out of spite, or anything like that. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Caryll Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:40 am

No, she was very distressed (and several of us on this forum know exactly what that's like!), and is quite disenchanted with forums at the moment.

Maybe in the future she'll return - who knows. I hope so, as she's a really nice lady.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 am

Hopefully! happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Well, isn't it a sad world when a jealous bully tries (and succeeds) in curtailing another person's (lawful) freedom to speak to who they want to.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Karma will get him, eventually. He's already been threatened with the police once.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Eleanor wrote:Karma will get him, eventually. He's already been threatened with the police once.

Seems he didn't learn from it though does it, sadly sad
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Probably not. Sooner or later, he'll push somebody else too far and they'll also file a police report. In my opinion, he's been extremely lucky so far.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:23 pm

One day ............................................. grrrrrr
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:24 pm

laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:36 pm

would love for this person to come out from behind his keyboard and challenge the people he seems to try and mentally torture ( and no a webcam session would not be a good idea either ) time for people to stop hiding behind computers and live in the real world with real people where people are allowed to do what they want with the friends that they choose . BTW Terrier day Crufts we will be there , who's joining us for a bit of banter real style .
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh, that reminds me! I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to Terrier day at Crufts! sad I'm pretty sure it's close to the dates of my exams.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 am

Oh thats terrible news! shocked
Can you email her & tell her not all forums have him on board.
She can join any forum, talk to anyone in the world,  meet new people & share her dogs with whoever she chooses.

She should rejoin & chat more. Cyber bullies should not be tollerated!  angry
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 am

Ah I did wonder what went off there with the guest account, some sad little boys in the world....
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:29 am

Dave, I'll be at Crufts on terrier day. It'll be good to catch up again!

Tracy, I agree with you, she should rejoin & to hell with him. But she's a sensitive lady, and the vehemence with which she was attacked really shook her. If I'd have known she was going to join I would have warned her, at least she would have been prepared.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:17 pm

I think it just spooked her, as she realised he was watching the forum.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:20 pm

...and watching her!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Hmm. I hope he's proud of himself!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh Dave me and martin are coming again to terrier day at Crufts happy
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Well I hope knobby is feeling very proud to be sat behind a keyboard scaring females , its a real tough stance to take isnt it !! I will speak to anyone face to face in a sensible manner but guess that won't happen will it as tough guy too busy sending nasty texts and emails to people that don't feel they can defend themselves.
Anyway back to our Crufts meet up . Ginge says it will be smashing to have all of the attention yet again as he loves the girlies and if anyone wants to get their tickets a little cheaper then I get a concession as an exhibitor
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:27 am

Certainly does show what type of man he is. It says an awful lot about him.
His poor mum must be so ashamed of him & his inability to behave like a man.
(There are still some faces in the world that need smacking.)

Give him my email address.... I'm quite happy to have a chat (slinging match) with the little toad. Here is one woman who can give it right back & has yet to be intimidated by anyone. I dare say he would stop emailing before I did.

Conversations, disscussions, debates, opinions are for the adults of this world.
Intimidation & threats are for children & the weak who can't get their way.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:51 am

ella wrote:Oh Dave me and martin are coming again to terrier day at Crufts happy
Yaaaaay!!!

Tracy, I'm also one he's never got the best of! Whilst he was sending me vile emails & texts I was running rings around him with words he doesn't even know the meaning of! Oh, and reporting him to the police - that soon stopped him!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:04 am

I really can't wait for crufts again happy it'll be an awesome day!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:06 am

Caryll wrote:
ella wrote:Oh Dave me and martin are coming again to terrier day at Crufts happy
Yaaaaay!!!

Tracy, I'm also one he's never got the best of! Whilst he was sending me vile emails & texts I was running rings around him with words he doesn't even know the meaning of! Oh, and reporting him to the police - that soon stopped him!

I feel left out I've never had anything from him, no emails, nothing!
ella
ella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:18 am

ella wrote:
Caryll wrote:
Yaaaaay!!!

I feel left out I've never had anything from him, no emails, nothing!

rolling on floor There's no reason for anyone to feel left out. PM me your email & I'll send you a nasty email? rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 am

laughing laughing

I'm sure if you contacted him, Ella, he'd be happy to send you some abuse!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next