All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraising for Amanda Hart - Auction items and information

3 posters

Go down

Fundraising for Amanda Hart  - Auction items and information  Empty Fundraising for Amanda Hart - Auction items and information

Post by Dave Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi everyone , I believe you all know me and know the story but 2 weeks ago a friend of mine Amanda Hart a very responsible Breeder and Exhibitor from the show world lost her home and all her dogs in a tragic fire and the Stafford Community has stepped up to the mark to help this wonderful lady and her family get back on her feet and get the roof back over her head so she can start rebuilding her shattered life.

The response so far has been absolutely astounding with essentially a worldwide effort out of love for this lady and love for Staffords and to date we have raised over £20,000 in gifts , auctions , events and other activities

If you are on Facebook then please visit the Fund raising page - Stafford Lover or just Dog Lover it will warm your heart to see the efforts people go to , I among the rest of the fund raising team are just absolutely astounded at the kindness and generosity shown  

https://www.facebook.com/fundraiserforamanda

Anyway I know that a lot of people on here are serious Stafford enthusiasts so I would like to bring to your attention  the Auction group we have set up , many items from collars to precious Stafford memorabilia has been given up by their owners to raise funds and the auction group can be found here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1468778873410808/?fref=ts

2 very special items on here we are raffling and if you are an enthusiast then not to be missed opportunities to own something very special

1st is a pencil drawing of Joe Mallen  done by a local budding artist to me Meir Finkel and a true Stafford Man . There will be 21 tickets drawn , the 1st receives a signed original drawing , framed and postage paid . The next 20 will receive a limited edition print each one being indexed by a name of 1 of the 20 dogs that perished in the fire . It is a fantastic drawing and not to be missed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1468778873410808/permalink/1470845843204111/

Fundraising for Amanda Hart  - Auction items and information  Mallen12

2nd is a 1985 year book for the Potteries Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club , massively sought after item and not one you will find at a bargain or very easily  ( estimated value over £200 )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1468778873410808/permalink/1470879703200725/

Fundraising for Amanda Hart  - Auction items and information  Yearbo11
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Fundraising for Amanda Hart  - Auction items and information  Empty Re: Fundraising for Amanda Hart - Auction items and information

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm sure it'd really be appreciated if people could spare some money to donate - even a small amount adds up! happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Fundraising for Amanda Hart  - Auction items and information  Empty Re: Fundraising for Amanda Hart - Auction items and information

Post by Dave Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:39 pm

exactly Eleanor anything is gratefully received pennies make pounds happy
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Dave, I'm so proud of you and the various organisations that are rallying to help this poor lady and her family.

For those of us without fb, is there anywhere where a cash or direct payment by direct debit can be sent?
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 pm

There is a direct donation by posting cheques to a friend of the family Lynda , I will send you a PM later xxx
Just got some auction items closing in 15 mins so need to give the girls a hand . I'm only doing what others would do for me if I was in the same situation
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, you're doing a really nice thing, like Lynda said. happy There should be more people like you around - the world would be a better place!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down