All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money

+3
Lorraine
LyndaW
Eleanor
7 posters

Go down

I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money Empty I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money

Post by Eleanor Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 pm

dance Yay! I have to spend a small fortune on travel expenses to and from university, as I have to get two buses.

I thought it was a bit weird last week, as my course managers were questioning me about travel expenses and difficulties and praised my 'hard work'. Or, as they put it, "You'd dive head-first into sh*t if you were asked to." To which my reply was, "Only if there was an animal on the other side!" giggle

I hadn't even realised that I've particularly been standing out, so I'm really happy! There isn't a 100% guarantee that I'll get the money, as a few people have been selected for it. It depends on how much they decide to grant in total.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money Empty Re: I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money

Post by LyndaW Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh well done Eleanor - you deserve it!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money Empty Re: I've been selected to apply to receive scholarship money

Post by Lorraine Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Well done - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. It's good to see hard work being rewarded.
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 pm

What great news!
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:26 am

Aww well done, thats so great happy
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:18 am

That is great news. Even a little bit helps as you save that.

Fingers crossed!
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:57 am

The application form is a bit confusing (surprise, surprise!) so she'll have to check on monday, but hopefully it will be granted!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks, all! hug
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum