All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fussy eating for Jess.

3 posters

Go down

Fussy eating for Jess. Empty Fussy eating for Jess.

Post by tracyp Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Shes been off her food lately. I got her ox for her birthday, she has loved it since a puppy....gave her some early. She won't touch it. I've been having trouble feeding her pretty much anything bar senior soggy mush food, or rice & vegies lately for the last few weeks. Today we got butchers doggie cubes which she pigged down finally.  party

I'm thinking her palette has changed drastically, & very quickly. She still likes kiwi friut, oranges, carrots, raw chicken treats etc but main meals are becoming a struggle. Raw seems too much for her & commercial dog food, which I don't want to feed but have tried.... what a waste of both time & money. She won't even smell it!
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Fussy eating for Jess. Empty Re: Fussy eating for Jess.

Post by Caryll Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 pm

I suppose her teeth are okay? If she has a toothache it might explain her reluctance to eat.
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 am

My little old lady also started eating less and less. Would only eat 1 brand of puppy kibble when I could get it into her.
Might be worth your while to have her blood sugar levels checked. If she's lost weight, seems to be p'ing more and off her food it could be a sign of diabetes.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down