All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mate's Doberman had an image problem!

5 posters

Go down

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Empty My mate's Doberman had an image problem!

Post by unicornleather Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 am

My mate's dog, a Doberman keeps getting beaten up by other dogs. He's the softest dog you have ever met so doesn't stand up for himself and was suffering an image problem!

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Dog%20collar%20spikes%2011_zpssl03sa2e[/URL]

He needed a dog collar with spikes to give him some street cred.

Here it is made out of bridle butt leather, lined with soft hide, all handmade and hand stitched. He seems to like it and it suits him, maybe other dogs will leave him be now and the owners will think he's hard! (he's not!)

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Dog%20collar%20spikes%205_zps1rqqlupz[/URL]

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Dog%20collar%20spikes%203_zpsnqyzbfkl[/URL]

Here he is, posing!

It's 2 inches wide, wide enough to protect his neck if he gets attacked again.

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Dog%20collar%20spikes%208_zpsv1rzzlw5[/URL]
unicornleather
unicornleather

Names of Dogs : Barney the Braindead, the Fat Russell and Daisy Dog

Back to top Go down

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Empty Re: My mate's Doberman had an image problem!

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 am

Aww, bless him!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

My mate's Doberman had an image problem! Empty Re: My mate's Doberman had an image problem!

Post by Caryll Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:02 am

Aww, poor boy!

Let's hope it works & they leave him alone. Nice looking dog!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am

Nice work oz. I luuuurrrve dobermans and the collar looks very fancy on him happy
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by unicornleather Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

He is a really nice dog, I always liked Dobies too and wanted one when I was young but got into sighthounds instead.
unicornleather
unicornleather

Names of Dogs : Barney the Braindead, the Fat Russell and Daisy Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 am

Poor boy.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down