All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack

4 posters

Go down

Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack Empty Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack

Post by cbaxter22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:39 pm

The products are 100% readily bio-degradable, extracted from soy, wheat, grain and corn. Using natural resources these products outperform the chemically-laden household names when it comes to keeping a mans best friend clean and healthy.

If you want to purchase these then there is a link on my webpage...

http://www.wantsomethingsold.com/biovorm-dog-products.html

You will get 1 each of the following;

Natural Leave In Conditioner (250ml)
Natural Refresh Body Wash (250ml)
Natural Hypoallergenic Shampoo (250ml)
Natural Coat Detangler (250ml)
Natural Cuts and Abrasions (250ml)
Natural Soothing Rash Relief (250ml)

cbaxter22

Back to top Go down

Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack Empty Re: Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack

Post by Caryll Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 am

Right, please don't spam the forum. If you want to be part of the community and also advertise your stuff that's fine, but don't just advertise.
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack Empty Re: Dog Variety Grooming & First Aid Starter Pack

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Hmm. Sorry, but no. All of the listed products are a lot cheaper on the brand's own website.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaxter22 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:54 pm

The prices are exactly the same on both websites

cbaxter22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:47 pm

The Biovorm Natural Cuts and Abrasions is £6.70 on your website, plus postage. The one on the Biovorn website states the price as £4.32, plus postage. Unless I'm missing something.

At a second look, I can see the product listed twice on Biovorm - one for £6.70 and another for £4.32.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaxter22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Yes it's different sizes of bottles on the biovorm website, that's why they're different prices. I'm really just trying to help promote the business on behalf of someone else, but I have tried the products over the last few weeks and they're actually really good. It's very rarely you see my dog scratching or biting itself because it's obviously cleaner and healthier now.

cbaxter22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:03 pm

So why not introduce yourself, tell us about your dogs, how the products have helped and why you're promoting them? You're more likely to get a positive response from a friendly intro than simply posting an ad and short one-liners in response to people's queries.

Just saying.
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Okay, that's fair enough; thanks for explaining that. I'll have a proper look later on. happy

But yeah, as Lorraine said, why not tell us a bit more about how it's helped your dogs?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaxter22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm not so used to using these forums and that's probably the reson why, so apologies if I upset anyone. My parents have a gorgeous German shepherd who was coming out in a rash constantly, they spent hundreds at the vet and tried almost everything until they tried these products. They're still not sure what the problem was but this seems to have cleared if up. So when the woman who made the products phoned me to ask me to promote them...I was more than happy to do so. However the link is no longer on my website for the products as we're going to try and promote them as a doggy bag I think. If you still want to have a look then you can still buy direct from www.biovorm.com

cbaxter22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 am

No upset, just friendly advice happy

I have three GSDs, so they're a breed close to my heart.
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:38 am

No upset caused, it's just that we're a chat/advice forum & advertising as such isn't normally allowed.

However, we're always glad to discuss products you've found useful & there's a forum where you can recommend specific websites here...

https://allbreedsdogforum.forumotion.co.uk/c10-recommendations

Re: the skin problems, as a first plan of action I would always recommend coconut oil and a grain free diet.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:35 pm

I guess some dogs just have very sensitive skin. Poor thing. I'm glad the products helped!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by cbaxter22 Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah they seem to have done the job happy

cbaxter22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:04 pm

That's great!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down