All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

+5
tracyp
Dave
LyndaW
Caryll
Eleanor
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 3 Empty For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Lisa (showing as 'guest' on her posts) did join yesterday and have a chat with us. She has since chosen to delete her account, as she received a lot of abuse and threats from the admin of another forum she was on and wants to take a break from forums for a while.

Just posting this so that there's no confusion. She didn't delete her account out of spite, or anything like that. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 3 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Caryll Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:31 pm

....but only to the liar!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members - Page 3 Empty Re: For anybody who wasn't here yesterday when we had one of our new members

Post by Eleanor Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Ain't that the truth? tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't know anymore! lol
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:23 pm

laughing
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 am

Eleanor wrote:Interesting how he never mentioned that he wasn't the one who built up the forum, Theresa. I never knew that! The man's such a liar.

He doesn't give anyone any credit. For quite a while Joanne and myself ran and built up the forum for him. I did 100's of screenshots and how to's, faq, typed things he had written so they could actually be read and understood, fixed spelling mistakes, Joanne and myself wrote rules and code of conduct for the forum. It was very basic when we first joined. We did all the work and he sat back and bragged about HIS forum.
When I didn't fall in love with his wonderful self and pack up all my things to move to England he started with me and I decided to leave I deleted and wiped everything I had done. That might be why he went so extra ballistic and stalked me to distraction.
There's only 3 people that know everything that went on during the second exodus of all his admin and moderators.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 am

Basically, he's a paranoid p*at! wink
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 pm

How could you not fall in love with him Theresa! tongue (sorry!)

Doesn't sound like he contributed much at all. Well maybe "how long is your dog walked" as the answer to all behavioural issues or the need to check a crystal ball before getting a dog wink
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Eleanor wrote:Ain't that the truth? tongue

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.... not all of us have 20/20 vision.
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Caroline wrote:How could you not fall in love with him Theresa! tongue (sorry!)

Ummmm....I have no idea? rolling on floor
(Caroline, you have actually made me laugh so hard i woke up con.) rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 pm

tracyp wrote:

Ummmm....I have no idea? rolling on floor
(Caroline, you have actually made me laugh so hard i woke up con.) rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor

Oops, sorrryyyy whistling laughing
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:56 pm

rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:04 pm

rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor Maybe when I find out I have Ebola.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 pm

rolling on floor
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Blimey O'Riley. And sad too.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm

laughing i think most of us have made a huge impact on the site with the write ups and content. He didn't write anything, cause he can hardly string a sentence together!
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:51 pm

To be fair, it's not his fault he's dyslexic and inarticulate. Or even that he has a somewhat warped view of the world, although like most people he does have some features to his personality which are not totally bad.

It's just such a shame that he can't control his "demons" and stop tormenting those people he takes umbrage against. In doing so he has all but destroyed what used to be a good forum. What a pity.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Up until very recently, I still had some sympathy for him. Stuff that's happened in the last couple of weeks, which I won't go into details about (not fair on the person it involves), has completely gotten rid of all of it.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:17 am

If you have still got Lisa's email address, why don't you send her a link to this thread so she can read what everyone has said & will know that no one cares about what he says & she is very welcome here.

There are (unfortunately) always nasty people in this world we encounter. The trick is to ignore them & talk to the friendly ones.

It is up to her if she chooses to be a member here but I hate the thought that some fool is stopping her if she wanted to be on the site.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:12 am

I am in contact with Lisa., & she knows that many of us here have had similar experiences with him.

At the moment she just wants to sort out the nastiness & calm down, I think. Maybe later she'll give it another go.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am

She's more than welcome here, but if she joins it'd probably encourage Steve to harass her even more. sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:17 am

That's why she wants to get her own threats in first!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:20 pm

He's taken it way too far.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:26 pm

He seems to think he owns anyone who joins his forum which is completely out of line. He questioned me once asking how I knew about a fb page I liked, fgs. That p***** me off and it was only a one off. I hope she feels able to come back soon.
Caroline
Caroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 pm

I think he's probably panicking now, with so many people leaving. He likes to blame everybody but himself, but that's his problem. What goes around comes around!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Oh yeah! Karma can a b1tch! I hope it bites him in the a22! wink
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next