All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death

3 posters

Go down

Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death Empty Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:55 am

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death Empty Re: Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death

Post by Caryll Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Why? Just why?

She moved out & deliberately tied the kitchen door shut so that the poor dog couldn't get out. Sick or evil? I don't know.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death Empty Re: Solicitor locked up dog with no food or water, causing the dog to suffer a painful death

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

My vote's on both.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Definitely both. I can't understand people like that at all. Don't know if I would want to sad 
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:29 pm

I think it's something that only the culprit can understand. I wouldn't even want to put myself in the head of a person sick enough to do that. sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down