All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey...

5 posters

Go down

This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey... Empty This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey...

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Every single time he hears somebody outside! laughing This is quite tame, compared to the noise level just before the video was taken.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey... Empty Re: This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey...

Post by LyndaW Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 pm

My dobes were like that, only louder and more persistent, accompanied by throwing themselves at the door!

One thing I'm thankful about is that Kuchar is much quieter in general; if he goes into guard-dog there's a reason for it (even if thankfully it's a false alarm).

Mind you, he did give a woof when I played your video, and is now searching for Dempsey!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey... Empty Re: This is the noise we have to put up with every day from Dempsey...

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Oops! Sorry, Kuchar! laughing Dempsey's asleep, so don't worry!

He can have some really mean-sounding barks sometimes. Those huge, hound-type run-on, snarly barks that make you jump! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 pm

I don't think he was worried, I think he wanted to play with him!

He has also gone to sleep now - phew!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Bless him love If it's any consolation to Kuchar, Dempsey's terrible at playing with other dogs! He lets them do all of the bouncing, while he just stands there and swivels around on the spot. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:28 am

He's telling them nicely to bugger off away from his house. My 2 sound like a dog fight if someone walks by the house. Jess has a deep & damn loud bark... Tyson goes off his nut as if someone is breaking in. Up on the couch looking out the window, barking, deep growls, snarling.
You can't sneak past. & how dare people walk on the path outside their window / house? not talking 
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 am

Xan has the same bark.
The more I learn of Dempsey the more I become convinced Xan has some Bull Terrier in him. I've suspected it since I got him as he has more BT mannerisms than SBT. Where he got his brains from is still a riddle.

Last edited by Shisa on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Demps is a sod when the doorbell rings! He doesn't throw himself at the door, as nobody ever comes to the door - they can't, as it's shielded by a mazework of garden, private land and gates. laughing But he hates the sound of the doorbell. tongue

Bless love Maybe Xan does have some BT!

To be fair, Demps does have brains. He's just too stubborn to use them for anything other than his own personal gain. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynne Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

laughing 
Lynne
Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:17 am

& you wouldn't change him for the world, would you. happy 
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am

Not at all! happy He's my baby!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down