All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself!

+3
Lorraine
ella
Eleanor
7 posters

Go down

Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself! Empty Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself!

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:29 pm

First the stress of people abandoning him cruelly for a whole three days tongue and now he's hurt himself!

Mum and I were out in the kitchen, while Demps was with my dad and brother. My brother came dashing out of the living room, saying that Dempsey was whimpering. Went up the passage and heard the saddest little whimpers Demps has ever made!

He then ran downstairs, looking terrified. Poor thing had sneezed and banged his nose on the footstool. After lots of hugs and a quick check to make sure no damage was done, he was back to his tail-waggy self.

He's always banging his nose on the floor when he sneezes, but we have thick carpets, so it hasn't hurt him in the past. Poor thing!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself! Empty Re: Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself!

Post by ella Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Awwww dempster you daft sod
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself! Empty Re: Not a good week for Dempsey - he's hurt himself!

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 pm

He's fine now! happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh bless him!
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh Dempsey you poor thing - banging your nose on a footstool when you sneeze! I never heard anything so daft - well not for a long while anyway.

I'm glad you've forgotten all about it now  hug 
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 pm

He's absolutely fine now, but he says thank you for all of the hugs! hug
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:31 am

Oh poor babe! Havent you ever banged your snozza? It hurts! Glad he is ok now. Hugs from us to him. hug 
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 am

His eyes were watering afterwards! It wasn't too bad though, as he was vigorously rubbing his muzzle clean on the floor a couple of hours later, to get rid of what was left of his dinner. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Aww poor Dempsey  hug that must have been so sore. Bella hits her nose on the floor when she sneezes, though not hard enough to make her whimper. I'm a bad mummy and have to try not to laugh at it  blush
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Tyson does that to & I laugh like a hatter. Ohhhh baby, come here... So now we have two bad mums.
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Oh Dempsey  sigh 
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down