All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much

+2
Caroline
Eleanor
6 posters

Go down

Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much Empty Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 am

We're all trying to figure out the house situation at the moment, so things are very busy. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much Empty Re: Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much

Post by Caroline Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:19 pm

hug house hunting and moving are hectic times. There's no need at all for her to apologise happy I hope you get it all sorted soon  hug 
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much Empty Re: Mum says she's sorry she hasn't been on much

Post by LyndaW Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm

We understand absolutely! And send all our good wishes with the house hunting etc.

LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm

House comes first happy
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 am

And if you've lived in a place for a while you tend to have loads of things hoarded that need to be sorted.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:09 am

Stress, bloody stress!!  tearing hair 

Shisa wrote:And if you've lived in a place for a while you tend to have loads of things hoarded that need to be sorted.

Tell me about it - my husband's a hoarder & sorting out what we will/won't take is going to be a nightmare!!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 pm

I sympathise Caryll - I hate moving house, which is why I don't do it! My daughter, however, has moved house 9 times in 12 years and has got it down to a fine art (including getting Muggins to scrub out the vacated premises).

I'm a hoarder as well! But I would advise that you tell your own hoarders to pack up what they can't bear to part with and take the rest to charity shops or the local dump, whilst you pack up the necessities of life.

I wish you all the best of luck Caryll in finding your new home and moving there with the least of stress possible.  hug   hug   hug   hug   hug   hug   hug 
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down