All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on

+2
LyndaW
Eleanor
6 posters

Go down

Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on Empty Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on

Post by Eleanor Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:25 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/30/veterinary-student-faces-a-probe-after-stitching-i-love-you-into-a-dog-he-was-operating-on-4887371/

angry angry angry He has no place in the veterinary industry if he's going to behave so childishly during surgeries.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on Empty Re: Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on

Post by LyndaW Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Disgraceful - as if the poor dog didn't have enough discomfort to deal with. And it's a pity that the stitching of the wounds wasn't as neat as on his love declaration. He should have a red card at least.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on Empty Re: Veterinary student stitches 'I love you' into dog he was operating on

Post by ella Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Good god that is some awful stitching!
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 pm

I definitely think he should receive a severe punishment, although I probably would give him another chance. I'd like to know what his supervisor was doing!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:04 pm

I think he should be made to re-start his veterinary course right from the beginning!

Disgraceful!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Hmm. Four years into the course; you'd think he'd have more sense.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:47 am

That's just not right!
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he got kicked off the course. straight face
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:35 pm

I think the dog will have already been dead. I can't see any reason for those two cuts and sew ups to be made, so it at least won't have suffered. But it is stupid and childish and not a vet i would be happy to go to.
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:38 pm

No, the dog was definitely still alive. The picture shown in the article wasn't the one which was sent to his girlfriend - it was taken afterwards in evidence, I think. sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down