All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.

4 posters

Go down

Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.  Empty Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.

Post by tracyp Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:27 am

tearing hair tearing hair tearing hair  tearing hair  tearing hair  tearing hair

Chilli has lost her beautiful purple kitten collar, matching bell & tag 3 times now already!!! Both 1st 2 times I found it but yesterday... she was gone for many, many hrs, obviously having a ball climbing, jumping & getting into every nook & cranny. (She normally goes in & out constantly following the dogs. Out for a play, in for a rest, out for a run, in for a nap.) When she finally got home, NO COLLAR!impatient

I stupidly did a yard search which I knew was in vain. But i looked anyway. I cant find it. So she is housebound now till I recieve 4 new collars, bells & id tags. She is not happy as she runs up & over everything & one in the house, screaming as if I just sawed her foot off. laughing

She is microchipped, & I have a lovely purple leopard print adult collar & bell but, it's just slightly too big for her yet & I don't like her out without id on her.

Stupid quick release collars are going to cost me a fortune to keep replacing.
Maybe I'll just keep her inside till she is old, lazy & chilled out so she doesn't want to run & play anymore. whistling
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.  Empty Re: Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.

Post by Lorraine Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:05 am

Perhaps she doesn't like purple?
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.  Empty Re: Loosing cat collars & ID accessories.

Post by Caryll Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:11 am

Oh, dear. Chilli, you're being a complete pain for your mum! Go and find your collar and bring it home NOW!!!!!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Lorraine wrote:Perhaps she doesn't like purple?

rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Caryll wrote:Oh, dear. Chilli, you're being a complete pain for your mum! Go and find your collar and bring it home NOW!!!!!

You know I actually said to her, out loud.... "if only you could tell me were you lost it." thinking
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 pm

But the good news is..... I got the collars on ebay for $2 ea. Bells for 20c & engraved ID tags for $4. So cheap! Still expensive if she looses one a day but if she keeps this up.... she'll be a house cat. tongue

NOT!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:23 am

Buy them by the 1000 from China laughing

Mine also went through many, many collars. I used to buy plain ones and just write my phone nr on the collar. Now on the farm they don't need them.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down