All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrogant*#@&$¢π!

4 posters

Go down

Arrogant*#@&$¢π! Empty Arrogant*#@&$¢π!

Post by Caryll Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:01 am

Wednesday morning I took Dempsey to work with me as usual. Part of the walk to work is through a park - normally with friendly, responsible people.

Most of you know that Dempsey is dog reactive/aggressive, depending on his mood & what the other dog is, or is doing, so I don't take chances. If someone's dog is coming towards us, I make sure Dempsey is on lead, I move to one side & call out in a friendly way "Sorry, but he isn't very good with other dogs". Most people round here are great with that, take their dogs away & say " Good morning " with a smile.

Not so with the idiot this morning. He had a border collie off lead & the dog was coming closer.

I went through my usual routine with a smile...... nothing!

I repeated my warning & the dog came straight over, full eye contact, & then tried to get behind Dempsey - not a good thing to do. Dempsey went into full "Get a way from me or I'll tear you limb from limb" mode & still the guy did nothing but cluck his fingers at the dog! No response.

I told him to take his dog away, and he finally got it to take notice & it moved on,but as he got level with me the b**get said "Did you say something?" with a smirk on his face. I called him an irresponsible bast*rd and an arrogant git & went on my way.

He was one of those collie owners who think he's special because he's got an intelligent dog, but actually he's a part with a robotic dog which is bored & frustrated!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Arrogant*#@&$¢π! Empty Re: Arrogant*#@&$¢π!

Post by Lorraine Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:12 pm

You can't educate stupid.
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Collies are not the smartest dogs or the most obedient at all happy smart dogs have their own brains!
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 am

This is the problem with owning a Bull and Terrier breed (any of them), some moron always wants to prove their dog is tougher than yours.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

True.

Plus, of course, some people are just complete d*ck heads!!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum