All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child

5 posters

Go down

Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child Empty Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-dog-fighting-charges-6693033

Disgusting, selfish man! He's hurt the dogs, his wife/girlfriend and his unborn child through his actions.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child Empty Re: Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child

Post by Caryll Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 pm

I hope he gets a long custodial sentence!

Will he miss the birth of his 1st child? Who cares! Maybe the child is better off not knowing a father like that!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child Empty Re: Man sentenced for dog fighting, will miss birth of his child

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:31 pm

He should have thought of that beforehand. Horrible man!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm

May miss the birth? tough ****! Disgusting cretin
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:14 pm

I feel sorry for the partner and the child, but not him. He deserves the prison sentence.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:41 pm

I agree with everyone above. I hope dog-loving inmates give him a hard time in jail.

I don't suppose he would be much help to his partner during childbirth anyway, since he enjoys seeing pain.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:49 pm

I think a child would be better off without a parent if the alternative was having, like you said, a sadistic pig like that around.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Deserves to rot and certainly does not deserve to be priveleged to look after a child , though I do not wish the mum any harm and hopefully she will see sense , if he can look after and treat dogs like this what chance does a baby have
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

I do wonder how much the wife knew about his dodgy dealings, and by knowing tacitly supported them?
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down