All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registering and signing in

Go down

Registering and signing in Empty Registering and signing in

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 pm

How do I register?

There are two toolbars - above and below the banner at the top of the page. Both of these toolbars have options to 'Register.' Click either one.

Registering and signing in Registertabs_zpsecb06af2

You will then be directed to the forum's general Terms of Service. To proceed, you will need to click 'I agree to these terms.'

Registering and signing in Termsofservice_zps0bb6da59

After this, you will reach the Registration Information page, where you will need to enter your chosen username, email address and password. Once you have filled in these entries, pressing 'Save' will take you to the next step.

Registering and signing in Registrationinfo_zps9ea30409

On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your password to ensure that you've typed it correctly. You will also be asked to type in a confirmation code, which is there to prevent 'spambots' from creating accounts to advertise and spam forums. It proves you're human! You may then press 'Save' to proceed.

Registering and signing in Confirminformation_zpsb558f9ec

This page will inform you that your account needs to be activated. An email will have been sent to you, containing the activation code. There should be a link in the email that you may click to activate your account, completing the sign-up process! You may then post on the forum as much as you'd like!

Registering and signing in Activationmessage_zps8de57958

Do I need to register?

You don't need to register to view the forum, but you do need to in order to vote in polls, post and participate in discussions. You are encouraged to register, particularly if you have any questions/advice or even if you just want to chat!

Why can't I sign in?

First of all, make sure you've completed the sign-up process properly - this includes activating your account through an email! You may have also entered your username and/or password incorrectly, so try typing them again, just in case. If you still can't sign in, it might be worth checking your emails; in the unfortunate case where an account is banned, an email will have been sent through to inform you.

If none of this has worked, please contact me via the 'contact' button at the bottom of the page, and I try my utmost to rectify the problem.
Registering and signing in C8d4685d-1482-45dc-886d-764c398fc7d4_zpse7396003

What should I do if I forget my password?

Not to worry! If you forget your password, there is a link on the sign-in page which allows you to reset it.

Can I appear offline?

You can appear offline/become a hidden user to ordinary members. However, staff members will be able to see you. To do this, click on your profile tab.

Registering and signing in Profiletab_zpsa9109393

Next, click the Preferences tab.

Registering and signing in Preferences_zps0129d6a9

When you reach the preferences page, look down the list until you find the option to 'Hide my online status.' Select 'Yes' and save your settings at the bottom of the page!

Registering and signing in E942615d-7d61-4872-a632-fdbdd7be015e_zps81094476

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down