All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messaging

Go down

Private Messaging Empty Private Messaging

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Can I send private messages?

By default, everybody can send private messages. However, if somebody has been misusing the private messaging system by sending abusive messages to other members, for instance, your private messaging may be disabled until further notice. If this happens, you will be notified.

How do I send private messages?

To send access the private messaging page, click the appropriate link in the toolbar at the top of the page.

Private Messaging Privatemessaging_zps7b89bb4f

What should I do if somebody sends me an abusive private message?

Abusive behaviour is taken very seriously on this forum - we want everybody to be able to post in a nice, friendly atmosphere. If you feel that somebody is being abusive, you have the option to add them to your Foes List. This can be done by clicking on the member's username, which will take you to their profile, and clicking 'Add to my foes list'. They will then be unable to contact you.

Private Messaging 2d5a64bf-4ab5-408e-ac79-24e75b01c985_zpseb65ec8c

However, we would still advise you to report the problem to a staff member via private message, so that we can either ban or monitor the offending member's behaviour in the future and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down