All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :(

3 posters

Go down

My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :( Empty My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :(

Post by Eleanor Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Only one picture is showing up and it's one that I took today!  crying I've lost about two years worth of photos! Tried taking out the battery and memory card to clean them, but it hasn't worked  sad 
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :( Empty Re: My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :(

Post by Eleanor Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

I've downloaded a recovery programme and am running it now, so hopefully it will get back the pics!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :( Empty Re: My camera's broken and all of my pictures have gone :(

Post by Eleanor Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Well, after downloading and trying about ten different recovery programmes, I finally managed to get the files back! happy

Crisis averted!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Yay!!! thumbs up
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynne Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Well done when I take a pic I always download it to photo bucket so I can never lose them

Fantastic news xx
Lynne
Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Yeah, I've backed them all up now tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:19 pm

It was a pain getting them all back, though. All theses sites that say "recover your digital photos for free" don't actually mean that! Sure, you can see that they've been recovered, but you can't actually get them unless you pay!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 pm

They lead you on, then turn you down sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down