All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog fart kills a dinner party

2 posters

Go down

Dog fart kills a dinner party Empty Dog fart kills a dinner party

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/02/24/dog-fart-sabotages-dinner-party/

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/02/24/dog-fart-sabotages-dinner-party/ wrote:Jane and Paul Gordon were bonding with new neighbours the McKirks until conversation about the Winter Olympics stalled, stuttered and then petered out completely after a stunning fart from the Gordon’s family dog, lying unseen beneath the dining table.

“I didn’t know the dog was there so I just assumed it was one of theirs,” said Rachel McKirk.

“I tried not to notice but it honestly smelt as though Eric Pickles had just taken a dump up my nose. I couldn’t think, let alone speak.”

The Gordons, however, recognised the smell right away. “Molly’s very old and almost blind,” said Jane Gordon. “As soon as it happened I should have said something but then I didn’t and the longer I left it, the more difficult it became to say something. I thought if I blamed the dog they would think I was lying and that it was one of mine.”

The McKirks declined pudding and coffee, leaving for the fresh air as soon as possible.

“It was the lack of acknowledgement that gets me,” said Stephen McKirk. “The stench was one thing. The damp, swamp-like consistency of their social etiquette quite another.”

Not sure how that made the news, but oh well! laughing Good ol' Molly!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog fart kills a dinner party Empty Re: Dog fart kills a dinner party

Post by Caryll Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 pm

rolling on floor rolling on floor 

Oh, love it! They won't be back for a repeat meal, then?
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Doesn't sound like it! laughing They sound a bit stuck up to me, though! Boo hoo, the dog farted. Could have just made a laugh out of it - it isn't like it actually killed anyone! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down