All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake

5 posters

Go down

Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake Empty Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 am

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake Empty Re: Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake

Post by Dave Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:21 pm

That would be the kind of thing to happen to me thats why I always carry loads happy
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake Empty Re: Man scolds dog walker for failing to pick up his mess... and then realises his mistake

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Same here! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

rolling on floor rolling on floor 
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:03 pm

It's called sod's law isn't it.

Lesson taken on board - I will be weighed down with poo bags in future!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:04 pm

I generally take 3 bags with me on walks. Normally only need one, but sometimes two. If I need the third I start to panic a bit!!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I've had to reopen a used bag before, when my spare one ripped! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Oooh, I've done that! You have to be really careful how you open it up again! sick 
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 pm

laughing Yuck!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by ella Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:52 pm

laughing i normally have about 50 in my pocket!
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

laughing I know Chance is a big lad, but I'm not sure he could produce that much in one walk!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Every time I do a wash, I have to empty pockets of poo bags! they're everywhere!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

I just keep mine in my coat pocket tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down