All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison

3 posters

Go down

Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison Empty Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2572279/Illegal-dog-fighter-bred-pitbulls-watched-rip-ears-walks-free-court-hes-FATHER.html

Apparently the judge has let him off so that he can be there for the birth of his child. Not sure what to think, tbh. Wouldn't want to see the child suffer without a father, but what kind of father would this man be, if he enjoys cruelty so much?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison Empty Re: Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison

Post by LyndaW Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 pm

What is it with these people? They are disgusting.

So he wants to watch the birth of his baby; I'm just hoping that it is for the best of reasons and that he will be a good father to the child.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison Empty Re: Update on man charged with dog fighting - he's been spared prison

Post by Hayley Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:31 pm

I'm sure the world just needs another person being brought into the world thinking that cruelty is okay. Thats a pathetic excuse to let someone off an illegal act.
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

I can understand why the judge settled on that decision, but I do wonder if it was the right thing to do. One of those situations where there's just no telling what's going to happen.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down