All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online

3 posters

Go down

Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online Empty Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2574267/Tattoo-artist-inked-love-heart-dog-sedated-vet-comes-attack-animal-rights-activists.html

Idiot. And my God, the comments section! I just don't understand the attitude of some people.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online Empty Re: Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online

Post by Hayley Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Tattoos for identification are acceptable but SERIOUSLY. I hope, as the are saying, that it is a hoax.
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online Empty Re: Man tattoos dog, and then brags about it online

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 pm

I hope so.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Words fail me. This craze for mutilating skin really has gone too far when people start inflicting it on their animals. Poor dog, she won't care what she looks like but she now has another sore place to cope with on top of recovering from her op. What a bonkers vet to allow this.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

I really can't see it being real. Surely ink would pose a threat to the recovery. They would be stricken from whoever governs vets.
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Agreed, Lynda.

It may or may not be real, but it is possible I'm afraid and has happened before. Unfortunately, it's also legal.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down