All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think?

3 posters

Go down

Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think? Empty Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

http://www.13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/2-charged-dog-keg-stand-photo-10165.shtml

I personally think they were being very stupid and reckless, though thankfully they had the sense not to actually do it. Still not right.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think? Empty Re: Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think?

Post by Caryll Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:48 pm

No, not right, but I wonder if they should just be given a 'slap on the wrist'? It honestly doesn't sound as though anything nasty was intended - hopefully they've learnt a valuable lesson.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think? Empty Re: Students put dog into a keg stand - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Yeah, hopefully they'll learn from the mistake!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 am

Apparently they were arrest and charged for it. Woops!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Drunk people do stupid things with animals, and i hate that. I am the type of drunk who would literally beat the **** out of my best friend if they tried to do anything half annoying to an animal lol
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:42 am

The same drunk people are sober before they start drinking. They should make sure that any animals are kept safe and secure away from them. No harm was done to the dog, but they were still messing about with somebody else's pet. Daft thing to do in the first, really! Luckily nothing bad happened to the dog.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 am

Eleanor wrote:The same drunk people are sober before they start drinking. They should make sure that any animals are kept safe and secure away from them.

Definitely!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum