All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon...

+5
LyndaW
Shisa
Wendy
Eleanor
Caryll
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon... - Page 2 Empty DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon...

Post by Caryll Sat May 10, 2014 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Please make sure you are all familiar with the laws as ignorance is no defence!!

http://www.nawt.org.uk/advice/changes-dangerous-dogs-act-advice-owners
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon... - Page 2 Empty Re: DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon...

Post by tracyp Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:31 am

Ohhh, it's been law here for so many yrs now. I do believe it's a good law for numerous reasons.
As for the back yard. We post "beware of dogs" signs. It puts everyone on notice. You have been warned. It would be a rare day here you were in trouble if someone came over your fence. Thats their problem/risk.
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon... - Page 2 Empty Re: DDA Ammendments coming into effect soon...

Post by Shisa Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:41 am

Here we don't allow people onto our properties without consent and if your dog bites someone on your property you might maybe have a problem. We have dogs to scare off and/or bite people coming in uninvited.
They do ask that you have a sign saying there are dogs on the property but it's not really enforced. I've always had one just to be safe.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:32 am

So how do I get to yor door if I am delivering a package, a friend popping in for a surprise coffee, or as lynda says a paramedic trying to help you?
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2