All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping!

4 posters

Go down

Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping! Empty Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping!

Post by Eleanor Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping! Temporary_zpsae8124ba

... Sort of. tongue As we went past, mum stopped to look for Bull Terrier statues and this little guy caught my eye and reminded me of your Pugsley, minus the lovely black mask. happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping! Empty Re: Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping!

Post by Shisa Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:41 pm

It does!! Well spotted Eleanor!
It's so cute!
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping! Empty Re: Shisa: We found a little Pugsley while we were out shopping!

Post by Eleanor Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm

I thought so too! love Not a patch on Pugsley though - he's far cuter!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Yes he is. But how lovely he came to your mind.
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 pm

The picture doesn't do it justice, though, because it's through a window, The colour was actually much more like little Pugsley than you can see there!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

So many lovely dogs on here, it's hard not to remember them! love
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Speaking of... Tracy, we haven't seen any pics of your furbabies recently! happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 am

Thats because my back is nackered at the moment & my poor babies havent been off the block in 5 days. crying 

Soon as I can get to the post office... they'll also get out.

I guarantee you'll see them again.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 am

The sooner the better!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:24 am

P.S. Hope your back's better soon!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 am

Me too! Its really sh1tting me. I havent swept the floors in days & I just get annoyed looking at it.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 am

Tracy is a very, very bad photographer! You have to plead with her for a photo.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 am

laughing 
Hehehehe. You know I'm giving you the bird! laughing
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

blah blah blah 

rolling on floor 
Shisa
Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

Hehehe...PMSL!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 am

Shisa wrote:Tracy is a very, very bad photographer! You have to plead with her for a photo.

& the last time I saw Sheba was??? 1927?  covering eyes 
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 am

You're a liar! Just because you haven't looked properly doesn't mean I haven't posted
 disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove 
Shisa
Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 am

Oh dear, what have I started? laughing

tracyp wrote:
tracyp wrote:Thats because my back is nackered at the moment & my poor babies havent been off the block in 5 days. crying 

Soon as I can get to the post office... they'll also get out.

I guarantee you'll see them again.

Me too! Its really sh1tting me. I havent swept the floors in days & I just get annoyed looking at it.

Poor you! sad hug I hope you feel better soon!

Shisa wrote:Tracy is a very, very bad photographer! You have to plead with her for a photo.

laughing

tracyp wrote:laughing 
Hehehehe. You know I'm giving you the bird! laughing

Ooh, ooh! Here, this might help:  rude hitler  rude hitler  rude hitler  

2nd smiley page, at the top. happy

tracyp wrote:

& the last time I saw Sheba was??? 1927?  covering eyes 

laughing  

Shisa wrote:You're a liar! Just because you haven't looked properly doesn't mean I haven't posted
 disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove disapprove 

Gasp. Tracy, she called you a liar! Are you going to take that? shocked  evil 
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 am

Shisa wrote:You're a liar! Just because you haven't looked properly doesn't mean I haven't posted

Hehehe... now thats true!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:21 am

rolling on floor  cant fault when she's spot on! rolling on floor 
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:31 am

But you could have posted here..., I cant read every post! Ok.. well I can for now but....
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

rolling on floor rolling on floor 
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 pm

rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor 

you guys crack me up.
Shisa
Shisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Ditto! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down