All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one.

+2
Caryll
tracyp
6 posters

Go down

What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one. Empty What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one.

Post by tracyp Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 am

I stumbled across this online reading about arthritis in older dogs. I thought it was so beautiful that I'd share the pic.

What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one. Arthritis2oldmandogHGJackson20091

The caption read....

"Every evening, the old man brings his big old fat lab to the parking lot of the grocery store for a walk. The love is so evident that it just makes you feel good watching them. I'm sure this was the best place for him to bring his dog with all the winter snows. I've been watching them for about a year now. I learned yesterday that the dog's name in Hannah"
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one. Empty Re: What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one.

Post by Caryll Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 am

Oh, how lovely!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one. Empty Re: What a beautiful & loving friendship. Two lives have become one.

Post by Caroline Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Aww, that's a lovely picture.
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh, God bless them both - brings a huge fat lump to my throat.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 am

Brings a tear to my eye.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 am

That's such a beautiful picture love It tells a whole story!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down