All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it.

3 posters

Go down

I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it. Empty I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it.

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:14 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727644/Melbourne-Auckland-named-friendliest-cities-visit.html

But Melbourne is definitely nicer, friendlier people, uh hum (sneeze... bu11shit) & most certainly warmer than Auckland!

"Sydney-siders are 'always so helpful" now that is crap!  Here in Melb, g'day, hi, nice day! In Sydney.....Say hello to someone in the street & they think you are about to rob them! I know.... I lived there for a number of yrs.

I'd rather live in Auckland. Kiwis are really aussies by default.

Last edited by tracyp on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it. Empty Re: I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it.

Post by Eleanor Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:29 am

Nah, Daily Mail lies! tongue

Just kidding. If the people in Melbourne are anything like you, it must be a lovely place to live! hug
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it. Empty Re: I told you we were lovely people. Seems you also know it.

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:57 am

Hehehe.... fair suck of the sav! happy 

Melbourne really is a beautiful place to live. Both the people & surroundings. Some of my friends live in Auckland, they really are no different to aussies. But don't tell I told you so.... they are just no good damn kiwis!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:30 pm

laughing If it weren't for the spiders, snakes, sharks and heatwaves, I'd love to live there! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:11 am

Melbourne really is a beautiful place. I have been all around Australia but I always come back to Melbourne. Perth is also beautiful. I could live there as well. But the people here in Melbourne are lovely, kind & welcoming. It's nothing to just meet someone down the street & be invited to their house for a B.B.Q.

Not uncommon if you're gardening for some bloke to walk by....need a hand with that? Yeah.... ok... no worries mate!

We are just too damn nice!  tongue
 happy 
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:53 am

That does sound like a lovely place to live.

Same scenario, over in England: Gardening. Some bloke walks by. Kicks the heads off your roses and runs off. tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Eleanor wrote:laughing If it weren't for the spiders, snakes, sharks and heatwaves, I'd love to live there! tongue

Eleanor wrote:That does sound like a lovely place to live.

Same scenario, over in England: Gardening. Some bloke walks by. Kicks the heads off your roses and runs off. tongue

laughing completely agree with both of these happy
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Eleanor wrote:That does sound like a lovely place to live.

Now that's just nasty.
Sound's as if some mum's need to smack some bums. happy
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 pm

laughing

Some of the mums are as bad as the offspring! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Sorry, I never saw this post. dunno

I'll get my mum onto their mum's. Rudeness, insubordination or disrespect is not tollerated well here.
That's terrible! Mum's should set a moral & community example/ standard & demand kids to match it!

We do have bad mums here but.... if mum dosent get you.... god help you if grandma finds you, your bum will look like an old soggy tomato on a hard surface! rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down