All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust

3 posters

Go down

Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust Empty Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust

Post by Caryll Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:07 am

Poor Jed - I hope he finds his forever home soon! worried

Created: 03/09/2014 (Dog World Newspaper)

Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust

The People’s Postcode Lottery is making a special appeal on behalf of Dogs Trust Darlington’s longest-serving canine resident, Greyhound cross Jed, who came to the charity seven years ago as a puppy.

He was four months old when he was taken in by staff at the centre and at seven months was adopted by a family but proved too much for their other dog. He came back to the centre in February 2008 he was adopted again in 2012, but was returned last year due to an unforeseen change in his owner’s circumstances.

He has been taken home for the weekend by a member of Darlington’s staff who reported him to be ‘impeccably behaved’.

Judith Davidson, Jed’s carer at the centre, said: "I’ve seen thousands of dogs find their forever homes over the last seven years but nothing could really compare to seeing Jed finding a loving new family of his own.

"I know I shouldn’t have favourites but Jed is such an affectionate, fun-loving dog that I have a real soft spot for him.”

Jed is said to be a friendly and affectionate chap who could live with a family with older teenagers. He needs to be with someone who is at home all the time or who works only part time as he does like company.

The People’s Postcode Lottery trusts manager Hazel Johnstone said: "We’re delighted that the funding from players has helped ensure Dogs Trust is able to give Jed all the care he needs. We really hope he finds the right home soon.”
- See more at: http://www.dogworld.co.uk/product.php/121302/#sthash.o31JvaRs.dpuf
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust Empty Re: Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust

Post by Shisa Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:38 pm

There are so many dogs like this. It breaks my heart.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust Empty Re: Jed still looking for forever home after seven years with Dogs Trust

Post by Eleanor Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 pm

I hope he found a home!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down