All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dempsey's a sex pest...

3 posters

Go down

Dempsey's a sex pest... Empty Dempsey's a sex pest...

Post by Eleanor Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:02 pm

He has a real thing about my onesies! Yesterday, I was wearing my Christmas onesie and he started going all silly over it. Sniffing my foot, with his eyes wide, ears stiff and forwards, trembling. Then he started trying to 'scruff' the fabric, so I nudged him away. He then thought it was appropriate to launch himself at my leg, madly humping away.

He does this every time I wear my onesies! laughing It's not dominance, I know that - I think the onesies just get him really excited!

He did the same thing just now. Mum found some of her old lower school work books, so we were standing in the kitchen, looking through them. Demps came up behind me and started trying to scruff my ankle again, so I was nudging him away. All of a sudden, he grabbed hold of my lower leg and started humping again laughing I have a really bad back at the moment, so I couldn't even get him off!

Going to have to be careful when I wear my onesies... tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dempsey's a sex pest... Empty Re: Dempsey's a sex pest...

Post by Shisa Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 pm

O!!M!!G!!! rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor

I haven't laughed so hard in while at that image!
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:57 pm

I have to admit, I was laughing as well laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:01 pm

What does your onesie look like, Eleanor? I have a Friesian cow one that fortunately doesn't float Kuchar's boat!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum