All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't remember...

2 posters

Go down

Can't remember... Empty Can't remember...

Post by Hayley Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 pm

If i have said anything about this before but i don't think i have?

Anywho, my little black ponys owner is pregnant - but unfortuantely the baby had a lot of problems. Fluid on the brain, a heart that isn't working and basically they have said that when he is born he will die within mins but if he somehow pulls through will need surgery on his heart, which again, if he pulls through will be severely brain damaged with a not very good prognosis for a long term life.

Anyway, that is all backstory just to make the next thing even more important:

Her hubby is literally the most generous man ever. He has bought 50 turkey/ham meat packages and is giving them away free to any family who won't be able to afford a christmas turkey/ham this year.

It brings such a tear to my eye x
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Can't remember... Empty Re: Can't remember...

Post by LyndaW Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Oh Lord, that's terrible Hayley. I suppose it's good that these days these things can be found out in advance so that what follows is not such a shock, but that is little consolation for these two people. I wish them strength to cope with what is to come. hug hug

And in the midst of their grief, he still has the hugeness of spirit to think of other people. God bless them both, may they find the future happiness they both deserve. xx
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:55 pm

They are such nice and honest people. He is a real gent and she is a real mummy, theyre perfect for each other. They are not hiding it or staying quiet, shes always updating fb about him moving or their 4d scans etc and they have named him. Hes very much part of their lives even though he hasn't been born!
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Oh heck.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down