All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who does you dog(s) actually belong to?

+2
Lorraine
tracyp
6 posters

Go down

Who does you dog(s) actually belong to? Empty Who does you dog(s) actually belong to?

Post by tracyp Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Both of mine are legally mine...(registed to me, microchipped to me, trained by me, fed by me, walked by me, groomed by me, vets visits with me, l cilp nails, clean teeth, etc, etc, but.....

Jessup is MY dog! Always has been. She follows me everywhere, she looks to me, watches, she is by my side 24/7. She sits outside the loo if I'm in there. If i call her for any reason, she responds. No question!  (Unless she sleeps in & doesn't hear me. She's old & doesn't always hear if asleep now.) hug

Tyson... he is my dog right up until Constantinos walks in the door. Then it's..... DADDY'S home! See ya mum! Yeah, yeah, you're great mum, I'm busy now! shocked He follows Con to the yard to get the chooks, bed for a nap, the kitchen for a treat, & "talks" like a fiend for a carrot!... & god forbid I walk Tyson when Con comes along & Con walks Jess! shocked  I don't think the munchkin would survive!  thinking

Much as he loves me, he loves his daddy no rules more. not talking

Who does your dog ACTUALLY belong to? rolling on floor
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Who does you dog(s) actually belong to? Empty Re: Who does you dog(s) actually belong to?

Post by Lorraine Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Legally, they're mine. As to the rest - that depends.

For cuddles, its me, for food its me, for training its me.

For crumbs its hubby, for messing about, its hubby, for going mad when the door opens its hubby.

They're very fickle! laughing
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Who does you dog(s) actually belong to? Empty Re: Who does you dog(s) actually belong to?

Post by Shisa Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:21 am

I don't have to share mine laughing they're mine and only mine.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:49 am

laughing on both posts!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Both dogs are owned by us . Tilly is mine ( even when mummy has a sweetie in her hand ) Tommy is mine .................until mummy has a sweetie in her hand lol . But it doesnt matter as wherever they go they win as we love our kids to bits happy
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 am

Legally Dempsey is mine. I feed him & do most of the walks, hand out discipline etc. Eleanor helps with walks, training, and day to day things.

But my oh is the one that gets the over the top greeting, and rough play (plus cuddles on the sofa), and my son is the one that he goes to for sneaky treats & shoe attacks!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorraine Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

I see a definite pattern emerging here! laughing
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Yes, gentleman.... whistling
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Dad. Billy is mums and lexi is mine, but neither listen to us only dad and billy whines if dads not here lol
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum