All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very stubborn dog

3 posters

Go down

Very stubborn dog  Empty Very stubborn dog

Post by Mummy&Abby Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Haven't been feeling so great the last few days so I got my mum and dad to come around to take Abby for her walk. She was as always very happy to see them and ran to the front door to meet them. After a few cuddles and a cup of tea. I brought out the lead and everything went south from there haha. First she went a laid in her bed, dad went to put on her harness and she ran and hid under my bed once we finally got her out (food brib) I put on the harness and lead but as dad tried to get her out the door she dug her feet in and would not move. In the end I ended up going for a walk to in my pj's and slippers  crying was defiantly getting some strange looks.
Mummy&Abby
Mummy&Abby

Names of Dogs : Abby & Bella

Back to top Go down

Very stubborn dog  Empty Re: Very stubborn dog

Post by Eleanor Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Oh, poor you! Hope you feel better soon!

Sounds like she's being very stubborn! Dempsey did the same for me a few nights ago because mum usually takes him for his late night walk. It might be due to a change in routine, as well as the possibility that Abby could sense that you weren't feeling well and didn't want to leave you. happy

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Very stubborn dog  Empty Re: Very stubborn dog

Post by Lynne Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

get better soon, sounds like Abby did not want to go out without her mummy

happy 
Lynne
Lynne

Back to top Go down