All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier!

4 posters

Go down

Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier! Empty Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier!

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Mum and I got coffee earlier and there were two men sitting at a table close by. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of them get out his phone and sort of hold it towards me, like he was focusing for a picture. I turned around to give him a look and he suddenly pointed his phone somewhere else. This happened again afterwards. I was going to say something at the time, but I thought I was just being daft. Afterwards though, I started wondering again.

Some real weirdos around! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier! Empty Re: Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier!

Post by ella Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:45 pm

awww you've made a friend wink
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier! Empty Re: Think a random stranger was taking photos of me earlier!

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:50 pm

I'd rather not have! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:24 pm

I know it's scary Eleanor and I sympathise. Please try not to let it worry you - there may be a very simple and harmless reason for this guy's actions. But if you can remember what he looks like it may be as well just to keep a weather eye out for him.

LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh, it's fine - I'm not worried! laughing More amused! He may have even been checking out his reflection in his phone and aimed it towards me - I'm not entirely sure! tongue
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:03 pm

ella wrote:awww you've made a friend wink

If you'd have seen these two guys you wouldn't be too keen on having them as friends. They were very slicked, if you see what I mean. One looked like he was in his 40s or so, and the other one slightly younger. Greased hair, slicked back & a sort of sleazy look to them.

If Eleanor had mentioned it while we were still sitting there I'd have said something!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Just clock'em and watch'em.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 pm

laughing Probably never see them again! If there's ever a next time, I'll make sure to pose!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down