All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs

2 posters

Go down

Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs Empty Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:58 pm

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Dog-owner-Eve-Rockley-Chapman-tells-horror-German/story-20847946-detail/story.html

Goes to show that any breed of dog can be either a culprit or a victim. I wish people would realise this and just keep control of their dogs, regardless of size or breed. I feel terrible for the woman and dog involved in this.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs Empty Re: Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs

Post by Caryll Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:06 pm

So they've got the aggressive dog "who wasn't with anyone". The brave owner did a runner & left the dog to face its fate alone!

I really hope they get the owner & manage to prosecute.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs Empty Re: Woman and Bull Terrier attacked by four dogs

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:27 pm

So do I. By the sound of it, this dog (or rather, his owner) has been responsible for two separate attacks.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down