All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think?

+2
Caryll
Eleanor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think? - Page 2 Empty Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.u.tv/News/Dog-lead-rule-enforced-at-Stormont/e9f6d3b7-85e9-4e09-aced-4b09b130ce4f

To be honest, I think they're directing their anger at the wrong people. Blame the owners who allowed their dogs to run riot off lead. Owners have to realise that they're not the only ones who matter - other people have a right to use the estate safely.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think?

Post by LyndaW Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm

People just don't realise do they - they look so cute.

Demon bunny wasn't my first encounter with the species by any means (heaven help me I got several as pets for my children), and all except one (a dear little Dutch) would do their level best to disembowel me with their lethal and very strong back legs when they were picked up, no matter how carefully.

Every time I go into PAH there are beautiful bunnies for sale and I feel so tempted ......

We've drifted off topic again!

LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog lead rules enforced - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

I think I have a picture of me being bitten on the bum by a rabbit... It was a sweet, fluffy, white, little thing. Also totally evil.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2