All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over!

+2
Shisa
tracyp
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over! - Page 2 Empty Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over!

Post by tracyp Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Took them for a walk. Nothing different. Same old, same old. Both walk on my left. Tyson against my leg & Jess on his left. Tyson is the meat in the sandwich. 

I got up the street to the supermarket just as school finished.  I always walk through there as there are loads of people, cars, dogs, noise, kids, bikes, etc. I like mine to be used to all activities & sounds. After they sat beautifully, waiting for the cars to move away we stepped off the curb to walk through the car park.

Some idiot in a silver toyota 4wd ute reversed out without looking... he just backed straight out quite quickly, as he hit me I belted the back of his truck. (Thank god the dogs were healing beautifully on my left) he stopped at the noise of me hitting the truck, & as i yelled at him.... you ^/$#@ (idiot)... look before you just fly out, there's little kids everywhere!!! a lady came rushing over to see if we were all ok. "That was too damn close" she said.
I know!!!!  shocked
1st things 1st. Puppy check. Ok, both are fine. He just drove off. disapprove  Karma is all I have to say to you mate! 
She gave me her name & number incase their is a problem with me or the dogs in future. Thank you Dianne. I do appreciate both your help & concern for me & my dogs. hug  hug  hug 

What I want to know is why the hell was he in such a hurry to leave the carpark? This supermarket is directly opposite a primary school! There are always kids there buying lollies & pies!
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over!

Post by Eleanor Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:02 pm

You were shaken up hug Wouldn't have done you any good to stay silent about it! The chances are, he won't catch up to the man.

It's possible, although I'd be inclined to believe he was just being a pig. If there was an emergency, still shame on him for knocking somebody down and not even checking to see if the person is okay. sad
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessup, Tyson & I nearly got run over!

Post by tracyp Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 am

Theresa, I'm sure it was an accident.  But there's no excuse for driving off under any circumstance. 

Eleanor, You're right on both counts. Though I should have just voiced it here & not to Con.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:58 am

Not sure you'd have been able to explain the bruises, though.

To be honest, my oh would be doing exactly the same!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:08 am

Yes, it would have been hard to explain to him.... " I fell over a chook?" sigh
We are a happy, relaxed, household. I cant remember the last time anyone even raised their voice. I do worry about what he'll do if he finds the ute.

Poor Tyson dosent want to move today. I think I fell on him harder than I 1st thought. crying  My poor little man.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:17 am

I think you're both in need of some TLC! Relax & spoil each other.

No point worrying over whether he'll find the ute. Cross that bridge when/if you come to it.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:12 am

Tyson is now in my bed under the doona. He is not interested in walkies again today.

I am pretending it never happened .... babe, can you put up the new solar lights for me?
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 am

You know, even the malamute encounter with jessie.... he didnt raise his voice once. Just got in his car & went looking. This time, my ears were insulted by his use of the english language.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am

hug I think you did the right thing in telling him. The shock of it will probably fade in the next few days, so he might calm down a bit. happy

Poor Tyson! Big hug hug from me!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 pm

It will fade, but he has a memory like an elephant. 

Thanks Eleanor, Tyson is snuggled up with Constantinos as I write. Snoring together. love I believe there is some sort of competition,  the loudest gets a liver biscuit.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm

With any luck, the driver will keep his head down.

Aww, bless! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2