All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies?

+3
Caryll
LyndaW
tracyp
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies? - Page 2 Empty What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies?

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jessup...
Apart from trying sneaking up on the bed like an elephant trying to tiptoe..... rolling on floor 
She runs to the chooks barking by the pen gate as she hates crows, pigeons,  any bird really. They steal both eggs & her breakfast. She knows eggies = yum. She gets sh1tty when the crows steal them. disapprove 

Tyson...
Don't play/punch up the jessup, mum, dad, or chilli! Put the chook down now! Grrrrr! Woof, woof. (I will tell you off, I dont care if anyone is having fun... hands off!) There's no play fighting here with Tyson without a lot of noise & teeth!
Also, uhum, dinner is at 6pm, not 6.03!!! laughing

What idiosyncrasies do your dogs have?
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies?

Post by tracyp Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:58 am

rolling on floor A small tidbit of advice.....

Maybe you should serve Millies dinner quicker & you shouldn't abandon Bella! Then there wouldn't be a problem now would there?

It's actually all you fault!
 rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor 
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies?

Post by Eleanor Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 pm

laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 pm

rolling on floor Millie and Bella agree and are glad someone understands their point of view  rolling on floor 
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

wink
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

What are your dog(s) idiosyncrasies? - Page 2 Empty Re your dog's idiosyncrasies

Post by reuben Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 am

When I crouch down and put his collar on prior to walkies, he has to put his front feet on my shoulders for a cuddle then a kiss onthe top of his head.love When we return from our walk he goes to his towel and presents his feet ( front and rear) one at a time to be dried then runs and fetches my slippers. He also fetches my slippers when I come in from having been out without him and when the OH sits down at night with a glass of wine and a bowl of crisps he runs upstairs and brings her spare slipers down to her, hoping for a crisp of course.
And here's a rich one for a staffie......if anyone does a bum burp ( not me of course I'd never be so crude) while sitting beside him on the sofa he'll move to the far end of the sofa or get off altogether.

reuben

Names of Dogs : Bacchus

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh Bacchus.... that is both brilliant & hilarious! ( not sure if I should hug, kiss or rolling on floor )
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaW Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:06 pm

I thought dogs only fetched their master's slippers in stories - what a good dog!

I have to hide my slippers from Kuchar else he'll eat them - he even tries to catch them when I walk across the floor in them sad
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Post by reuben Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm

LyndaW wrote:I thought dogs only fetched their master's slippers in stories - what a good dog!

I have to hide my slippers from Kuchar else he'll eat them - he even tries to catch them when I walk across the floor in them sad

He's the first dog I've ever had who fetches my slippers. love Another wee quirk........because I gave him a treat for " performing" when he was a pup, when he does a poo outside he races back to me all chuffed looking for a treat.

reuben

Names of Dogs : Bacchus

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 am

Hehehe! Tyson rushes inside at 400km after he does a poop. Finds his toy, He is so pleased with himself. Doing laps of the house.... "Now, wheres my bicky? I emptied myself, now you fill it back up!" happy
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum