All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dogs in the stars

4 posters

Go down

Your dogs in the stars Empty Your dogs in the stars

Post by Shisa Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Your dogs in the stars Empty Re: Your dogs in the stars

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Heeeeeeee!  Tyson, Con & I are all aquarius.
Aquarius (January 21 – February 20)

The sign of Aquarius is the Water Bearer which is ruled by the planet Uranus. Aquarius is an air sign and happens to be the most intelligent and intuitive sign in the zodiac. yes for us but Tyson, hmmmm???  laughing Aquarians are unpredictable and can go from zero to sixty in about two seconds.(Well thats true!) These dogs are also difficult at times in that they like to do what they want to do when they want to do it.Hahaha, again yes!) What makes us adore them is that they are extremely loving and love others.v(That is very true)The Aquarian dog is perfect if you want them to be a companion to another dog, cat or chicken! (now that couldn't be more true if you've read my postsThey will be game to whomever you pair them up with. However, Aquarians need their space and alone time to plot and plan their next amazing surprise and just when you least expect it they will dazzle you.Correct amoondo!

Thats really funny & acurate actually.

Last edited by tracyp on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Jess is a Pisces.  

"Dogs in the sign of Pisces are inherently sweet and need a peaceful atmosphere to flourish because they get stressed easily. "

I cannot disagree with one point.
That is a very acurate article by the stars for my two. thinking
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Taurus (April 21 – May 20)

The sign of Taurus is the Bull which is ruled by the planet Venus. Venus is the planet of love, beauty, and gentleness. Taurus is an earth sign and creates a lot of will power. The Taurus dog wants to have their cake and eat it too. When they want to do something, then that is the way it is going to be. Taurus dogs are inherently shy and need to feel safe. They love to be shown affection but only when they are in the mood. The Taurus dog needs a balanced and peaceful environment. Loud noises and chaos will get them stressed and upset. My pug Finnbar is a Taurus; he is afraid of thunderstorms and other loud noises like hammers. He is also the most obstinate dog I have ever had.

laughing The Bull part, yes. The gentleness? Nope. tongue

'creates a lot of will power. The Taurus dog wants to have their cake and eat it too. When they want to do something, then that is the way it is going to be' - YES! That's Dempsey! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:53 pm

I have them spread out
Xan - Aquarius and some of it is true.
Missy and Lequita - Sagittarius ... pretty spot on.
Sheba - Capricorn. Only part that's true is the stressed, anxiety bit, sort off.
Spike - Gemini and it explains him perfectly. Two faces: One nice sweet obedient dog, other horrible shite that makes me want to murder him.
Pugsley - Virgo and SPOT ON!
Axel - Scorpio and pretty spot on. We share a birthday and I read some other astrological thingy-ma-bob that a Scorpio owner and Scorpio dog were either going to be love at first sight or hate at first sight. I'm lucky that it was the first.

I should actually try and find that thingy-ma-bob.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

laughing  it is fun. Dogs by stars.
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Bella

Leo (July 21 – August 20)

The sign of Leo is the Lion which is ruled by the Sun. The sun is warming, noble, and generous. Leo is a fire sign with energy to burn. Leos love the outdoors and everything that comes with it. They also enjoy barking. It doesn’t matter if a Leo dog is with you or at the dog park, he or she loves to be the center of attention. A huge positive of having a dog with their sign in Leo is that they are the most loyal dogs in the zodiac.

Centre of attention, huge amounts of energy, loyal, are definitely Bella  laughing 

Millie
Scorpio (October 21 – November 20)

The sign of Scorpio is the Scorpion which is ruled by the planet Pluto. Scorpio is a water sign and highly emotional. The Scorpio dog is robust and strong willed. They usually get what they want and are very influential over other dogs and people. Scorpios need daily exercise to help relieve stress and like their fellow Libra they crave structure. Without structure, the Scorpio dog will take advantage of everyone and everything he or she comes in contact with. These dogs are extremely intuitive and never forget when they have been wronged. A Scorpio dog is a friend of solitude but also enjoys good company, especially yours. They love to be fawned over and groomed.

This just about sums up Millie exactly  laughing
Caroline
Caroline

Names of Dogs : Millie & Bella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down