All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award

2 posters

Go down

Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award Empty Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award

Post by Eleanor Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-28796219

I understand that mistakes happen, but this is exactly why I wouldn't drink alcohol, knowing I'd then be in control of a very large, powerful dog in a potentially stressful situation.

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award Empty Re: Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award

Post by Shisa Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh.... You would expect better from a Canine Good Citizen dog but taking the day and the breed into account. What a pity though.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award Empty Re: Dog bit woman at Crufts, after winning Good Citizen Award

Post by Eleanor Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 pm

A dog is a dog. For all we know, the other dogs may have started the skirmish and the owner may have just put herself in the way and been accidentally bitten. Regardless, the injuries were clearly severe and the dog probably got off leniently, considering his breed.

I just wish people would be more careful with their dogs at these events! It's such a stressful environment.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down