All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me.

5 posters

Go down

Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me. Empty Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me.

Post by tracyp Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 am

If I had not met & spoken to this lady myself... I would not believe the meeting coincidence!

This was the best start to a christmas day I can remember.

My neighbour with "little jess" has a container under his tap in his front yard with " 4 dogs" written on it. It gets HOT here! He likes people to know its fine for your dog to get a drink from his tap. Hes a lovely generous man. thumbs up

Anyway....Someone left him an unsigned xmas card thanking him for the doggie water bowl, over a week ago now.

Con was outside in the street early this morn, by chance he saw a lady walking with a staffy coming. He called me... come see... he looks like Tyson!

She stopped & we spoke for quite some time. Her name was Nicole... her bub was Harley. Gorgeous boy! A rescue, Just 1yr. love  We gave him a tennis ball & chewy treat... well it was xmas morning...... happy
He met my guys & she told me that a lovely person leaves water out a few doors down 4 dogs. Harley stops there everyday on his 6 km walk as its 2/3 his walk & thirsty by then.

She wrote a thank you card & dropped it in his mail box. Did I know him? Yeah.... I certainly do.

I couldnt believe it... John had told me he got a thank you card for the doggie water, he'd showed me the card. He was astounded someone had said thank you for the water bowl, as I was, yet so happy someone appreciated it enough to lleave a card for him. love

This was the lady!

I went to see John, a 78 yr gent later to tell him. He was sooo happy as he fills the water daily for anyone walking their dog. To know a lady & her dog stop by each day was just lovely to him as the water went down but he hadn't seen them. hug

Everyone has now gone to sleep with overly full tummies now, ( I believe "food coma" is the phrase.) I am still awake so I thought I'd share this as it really made my morning.

What a lovely start to xmas day. One I will not forget soon. hug

Merry xmas to you all as you wake to santas gifts. thumbs up
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me. Empty Re: Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me.

Post by Lorraine Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:36 pm

What a lovely story - thank you for sharing - a great way to celebrate Christmas.
Lorraine
Lorraine

Names of Dogs : Morgan, Tristan, Uther

Back to top Go down

Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me. Empty Re: Xmas morn & the nicest of people & doggie things has been shown to me.

Post by Caryll Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:38 pm

What a lovely thing to find out on Christmas day!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:19 am

It really was more beautiful than any pressy!
She was surprised a stranger would give her bub a pressy for no reason but isnt that the spirit of xmas? Nicole was a lovely lady, so happy to have found little Harley only a short time ago & taken him into her life. She so appreciated that simple container of water.

When I told John (my neighbour) I could see how pleased he was that she used it daily. That trully made his xmas day which in turn made mine.

Now THAT'S what xmas is about! hug
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:35 am

That's lovely! love
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 am

It's so lovely that a little container of water with texta writing has made so many happy.
It trully costs nothing to give! hug
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:49 am

Shows that it really is the thought that counts! happy
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Yeah, he is a beautiful man with a solid gold heart. hug
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:04 pm

That's so nice happy
Hayley
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 pm

If I learn only 1/2 of his compassion during my life....

He really is one of the elders of our community that we can all learn so much from. Without typing for 10 yrs about all he does...hug

Here's a bombshell!
His daughters name was Tracy.... my fathers name was Joachim, (John in english). Both have sadly left us.

Ironic!
tracyp
tracyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down