All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field

2 posters

Go down

Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field Empty Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field

Post by Eleanor Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:57 pm

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Trentham-Rugby-Club-warns-dog-owners-trespass/story-20641428-detail/story.html

I'm sure there are other places these people can walk their dogs. They should have some consideration for other people.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field Empty Re: Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field

Post by Caryll Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:11 pm

It's the same over our local park - there are football pitches at one end. Kids' sunday football, you know? I do walk Dempsey up there sometimes, but I always pick up after him. But there are always several piles of dog poo scattered about which the kids are going to slide into. Very unpleasant & unhygienic!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field Empty Re: Trentham Rugby Club tells people to stop walking dogs on their field

Post by Eleanor Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 pm

That annoys me. In any area where kids are likely to play, dog poo should always be picked up!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down