All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd

2 posters

Go down

My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd Empty My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

I think most people here know I'm a total lightweight when it comes to alcohol. So I decided to have one cider - one. Mum then persuaded me to have another one. Then after that one, I said that was it for me, as it was going to my head. Very responsible mum then peer-pressures me into having another! :lol:Let's just say that, at the end of lunch, I was having to concentrate a bit on walking in a straight line.

Then later on, I was making a fuss of a lovely Belgian Shepherd when he thought it would be a good idea to shove his nose down my top, giving everybody a big view of the girls.  blush covering eyes 

I also got a lovely kiss from a Slovakian Rough-haired Pointer though, which mum got a picture of! laughing
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd Empty Re: My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd

Post by ella Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:33 pm

sounds like a bloomin' good day out to me wink
ella
ella

Names of Dogs : harvey and chance

Back to top Go down

My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd Empty Re: My mum is a terrible influence on me, and I was violated by a Belgian Shepherd

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh, it was! laughing Very good day out! Shame I won't be going tomorrow, but oh well!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down