All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think?

4 posters

Go down

Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think? Empty Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dedicated-dog-groomer-spends-%C2%A32-000-each-month-giving-her-beloved-pets-manicures--fur-extensions-and--furjazzles-140138288.html

Quite frankly, I think it's ridiculous. I am completely against dressing dogs up in cutesy little outfits all day, as well as putting nail varnish on their claws. it's unnecessary and uncomfortable for the dogs. Fur dying is also something I do not agree with.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think? Empty Re: Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think?

Post by Caryll Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 pm

What do I think?

I think it's ludicrous!
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think? Empty Re: Dog groomer spends £2000 per month on her dogs' manicures, fur dying and matching outfits - what do you think?

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

She justifies it by saying that she keeps her dogs fit and well-exercised, which is fine. Why does that excuse treating them like fashion accessories though?
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynne Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm

More money than sense stupid woman
Lynne
Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 pm

I can certainly think of better things to do with my money. rolling eyes 
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Exactly! Even if she still wanted to spend it on her dogs, she could fork out on toys or activities to keep them healthy!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 am

What on earth are people thinking? For gods sake get a life, dogs are not beauty queens they are dogs. People who do this to dogs do not love their dogs they simply want to make a fashion statement. Their dogs should be removed from them and given a proper home.
Wendy
Wendy

Names of Dogs : Buster and Gus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 am

Exactly. If people want to play dress-up, they should be getting a doll. I understand, like I've said many times, putting a funny little hat on a dog for a picture. Dressing a dog up in outfits all day, though, is something I do not approve of.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down