All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy day today!

3 posters

Go down

Busy day today! Empty Busy day today!

Post by Eleanor Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Back was killing me this morning. sad Managed to get down to the bus stop, but it was just getting worse. So called into university to let them know I wouldn't be in. Luckily, only missed one relevant lecture, which I followed online instead.

Spent the day pouring through old scientific journals on cranial cruciate ligament injuries, osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia and the causes of canine joint problems! laughing And now have a list of about ten journals, which I couldn't access and want to order through the university in the morning. happy

Also... mum's a bad influence. She was on her way shopping when I was on my way to the bus stop, so we walked down together. Rather than walk all the way home in agony, I decided to trail after mum while she did the shopping, and then get the bus home. tongue

On the way around, we came across the pyjama section. Now anybody who knows me knows I love snuggly stuff. giggle Saw a really nice, snuggly, fluffy pyjama jumper. I was so proud, as I managed to resist the temptation to buy it. tongue Until mum pointed out that it was a onesie. Still managed to resist. Until mum pointed out that it had ears on the hood. worried worried worried Even then, I still resisted! But mum kept pressuring me into buying it!

So... I'm now the owner of an extremely comfortable, snuggly onesie with ears on the hood. love

And Dempsey 'loves' this one as much as the others... straight face straight face straight face
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Busy day today! Empty Re: Busy day today!

Post by Shisa Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 am

Now I understand why Dempsey isn't normal rolling on floor

Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:50 am

Nothing is 'normal' in this house!
laughing
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:28 pm

laughing None of us are normal in this house!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down