All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed?

+4
Eleanor
Caryll
LyndaW
Deactivated Upon Request
8 posters

Go down

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? Empty Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed?

Post by Deactivated Upon Request Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Here is my Oreo, she is a 9 year old Labrador cross.

We don't no for sure (we think maybe staffy) what she's crossed with and wondered if you guys had any ideas?

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? EBD5E1CA-C477-47C7-B28B-D54C6012BFEE_zpsrfxb1sjv

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? 5CB8DED1-121B-4B9C-BFA2-3BBD224976CA_zpsb3nlkbnv

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? 4110E51C-9FCF-4ED5-A4E8-1F7A6A5AE5A1_zpso0btlpho
Deactivated Upon Request
Deactivated Upon Request

Back to top Go down

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? Empty Re: Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed?

Post by LyndaW Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:44 am

Can I guess her breeding? In a word, no. Possibly Lab blood, possibly Staffy blood.

Whatever, she's a beautiful girl and looks very well and happy!
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed? Empty Re: Meet Oreo... can you guess her cross breed?

Post by Caryll Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 am

Oreo's gorgeous - what beautiful eyes! love

Hard to say what she may be crossed with. Stafford maybe, but there's also a slight GSD look about her muzzle?

She looks very comfortable on that chair!
Caryll
Caryll

Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:31 am

Oh, that sweet face! love I can see the Labrador in her, but I think I might also be able to see some Shepherd or Stafford!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Deactivated Upon Request Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:17 am

Thanks for your kind comments.

She does lye and sit in funny positions. When we first had her she used to sit on our lap, but she seems to have stopped that now.

We think she likes the softer places because of her older bones as she often stretches when she gets up. The vets don't think it's anything serious fortunatley, so just got to keep an eye on it.

All we were told was that she was a black labrador cross. We assumed with a staffy as a lot of people commented but I think she may have one or two more breeds in her.

She makes us laugh and she has a nice warm bed and food so I think we have a nice arrangement going on wink
Deactivated Upon Request
Deactivated Upon Request

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisa Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 am

She beautiful love
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyp Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh she is just lovely.  What a gorgeous face! love  I see  staffy in her in the 2nd & 3rd pic.
tracyp
tracyp

Names of Dogs : Jessie & Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Which ever breeds she has in her, she's a beautiful girl! love
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:08 pm

She's so cute. Definitely got staffy ears.
Zack
Zack

Names of Dogs : Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:41 pm

I'd put a bit of money on some Stafford in there somewhere happy she's beautiful
Dave
Dave

Names of Dogs : Tilly and Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down