All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location

2 posters

Go down

New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location Empty New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location

Post by Eleanor Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/developers-launch-crowdfunding-for-buddy-dog-collar--the-fitbit-for-your-dog-10458764.html

I think it's an interesting idea. I'm a bit concerned, though, about it making owners reliant on the collar to keep track of their dogs. In my opinion, dogs should always be kept within sight of their owner in a public place. I hope owners don't start using this an excuse to let their dogs run around as they please!
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location Empty Re: New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location

Post by Shisa Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:04 am

Really good idea but it will definitely be misused by some - as everything is.
Shisa
Shisa

Names of Dogs : Xan, Daisy, Rusty, Missy, Sheba, Spike, Pugsley, Axel, Coco, Lequita, Bruno, Gypsy

Back to top Go down

New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location Empty Re: New 'Buddy Collar' tracks dog's health and location

Post by Eleanor Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:56 pm

There'll always be at least one person who'll misuse something. Sad, really.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down