All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions

3 posters

Go down

Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions Empty Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions

Post by Eleanor Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:54 am

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions Empty Re: Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions

Post by LyndaW Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:32 pm

This poor dog's mouth had obviously been taped shut for some time. Where was the "roommate" during this time?

Whatever, absolutely disgusting and inhumane behaviour and I very much hope the dog recovers and finds a good home.
LyndaW
LyndaW

Names of Dogs : Kuchar

Back to top Go down

Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions Empty Re: Man jailed after taping dog's mouth shut and leaving him in appalling conditions

Post by Caryll Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh, that poor, poor dog. sad 

I hope that he can recover from the ordeal and find a good home.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleanor Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

The depths people will stoop to - it never ceases to amaze me. Yes, I noticed there was no mention of what exactly the roommate was doing during this period of abuse.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down