All Breeds Dog forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned?

2 posters

Go down

Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned? Empty Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned?

Post by Eleanor Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s
Names of Dogs : Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned? Empty Re: Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned?

Post by Caryll Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:51 pm

I think smoking should be banned in cars full stop. If you take your hand off the wheel (which you have to to smoke) then you're not in full control.
Caryll
Caryll

Back to top Go down

Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned? Empty Re: Smoking in cars with children is banned - should smoking in cars with dogs also be banned?

Post by Eleanor Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Yes, I agree with that. I think, even in a parked car, you shouldn't be allowed to smoke when children or animals are present. Do what you want to your own body, but don't inflict the same damage onto others.
Eleanor
Eleanor

Time Online : 5m 1s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down